Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I'm Back!

I know I'm horrible about writing anything consistently - Teresa, my eldest, seems to be much better at this than I am. I'm glad because she lives so far away so I get to know what her little family has been up to.

Here in San Angelo things are the same as usual. I work, go home to bed, get up take my youngest, Nico, to school, go back to bed and get up for work. What a lazy life...I love it! Last night at work there was a little excitment. Just as I was winding up my shift, one of my patients heart decided to stop, so we coded him for a while and got him back and sent him to the ICU. Then I had to finish all the documentation for everything. So much for getting off on time! Such is the life of a nurse, right?

I still have boxes and boxes of stuff to unpack and I can't find Nico's clothes anywhere so we've been using stuff from his dad's house. What a pain! But the house is taking shape and my eldest son, J.D., seems to like it a lot. He's been spending most nights here instead of at his dad's house. It's nice.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

no wonder i can never get ahold of you! :) Im glad you wrote something else. I'm fussing at you for both Nickell and me because we like to read these things and it only works if people write in them. Just joking mom. Love you. If you're still not unpacked by the time I get down there, I will help you out. :)