Saturday, August 29, 2009

Trip to San Antone!

Yes, I'm still alive and remember how to use the camera and computer. Here are some shots from our weekend last, in San Antonio for Joshua's baptism.
Here's Amy, Zack, Alex, Joshua & Tarquennis - Alex was being a goof!
Here's the baptism boy and his TALL cousin Spencer just before going into the chapel.
Now imagine...Jeny wouldn't get out of the way [well because you know, it's all about me and my pictures]. What a picture hog!
Here is someone who was not thrilled for me to take his picture because I wouldn't let him make stupid faces. Aw, Mom!
He just couldn't help himself! What a goober!

Poor Aunt Amy's house....
These two are two peas in a pod!
I just can't stand it - he's too cute! I just wanna squeeze 'im!
How weird is this? This is a couple that was in our ward when we lived in San Antonio. They moved away. We moved away. Now they're back and in Amy's ward. They coached Tere in basketball when we were there.

The next day in downtown San Antonio...
That's all folks! Wish you'd all been there!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY! I love new posts! This was a really fun trip. I guess I should make it into a post, too, so I can show off all the great pictures I took - in front of you! Haha! It was really great to see you. I can't wait until November!

mindy said...

I wanted to be there too! I can't believe you all had fun without the rest of us. And "poor Aunt Amy" nothing. I want my house to look like that if it means I have family visiting! I'm so glad Josh had family there for his baptism. Glad you had a good time.

Barry Lauritzen said...

I took some good pictures, too. Wish I knew how to post them. Maybe some kind soul out there will tell me how.

Teresa said...

How fun! I wish I could have gone... but trying to do the grown up thing and be responsible. :) Im glad you put the pictures up. You guys all look so great!

Grandma said...

I'm so glad we got to go and that the accident was at the end and not the beginning. We had lots of fun. I do love getting together. Thanks Amy for putting up with us all. We had a great time.