Sunday, November 23, 2008

Forget the timing...I love Christmastime!!

The first picture is of April and Dan's new abode in Mississippi. The one on the end closest to the camera will be theirs. I'm sure they're anxious to get into it -- but I don't know because my daughter never writes to me!!!
The other is Christmas last year in Waco. Why, you ask? Because I'm sitting in semi-darkness with all the candles in the house lit and Christmas music blaring. I'm just feeling kinda Christmasy right now so there ya go!

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Yes this is their house and their terribly excited. Oh by the way, she doesn't call anyone... you have to call her and wait for her to wake up from her "I dont have a job" coma. ha ha ha She's a little bored. YAY Christmas time!

Unknown said...

This is GREAT!! I love Christmas! I think your grandson is going to be like Spencer, so if you need great ideas for him, let me know. Spencer loves model rockets and putting things together, and inventing weird things. It kinda looks like Derek may be that way, too.

Lori said...

Well, Derek loves to take things apart...putting them back together is something entirely different. If it involves dirt, wheels or loud engine sounds, he's all over it! I broke down and got him the Lots and Lots of Trains DVDs for Christmas. I know, nothing exciting to you and me, but apparently (from what Tere says) this will be an irritant removed from her life as he begs for the DVD everytime he sees it on TV - and sometimes when there is absolutely nothing around that could possibly have reminded him of it! Go figure - Dirty, Wheels and Loud Engine Noise all rolled into one!

Unknown said...

ya gotta love boys! you don't have to understand them, but you gotta love 'em!