Monday, November 3, 2008





























Here are a few pics of Nico's Halloween. He's a little upset with me that I forgot to take him on a picnic to a graveyard to celebrate El Dia De Los Muertos (the day of the dead) yesterday. I, of course, didn't even know that was the plan. I think he believes I can read his thoughts or something...
Okay, so I really stink at picture taking. The other pictures are of his pumpkin rolling contest at Pack Meeting. Yes...it's a wonderful life!































http://www.playlist.com/user/37162053

4 comments:

Teresa said...

nico is so awesome!!!

Unknown said...

so spooky!! so you didn't say on Tere's sight - did he get hired with all his scare points? If you're not sure, I bet he'll know. I love when you put pics on! thanks!

Lori said...

Oh yes, of course he was hired -- then he asked me how much money I would be paying him for the job. WOW! He's really something else.

Unknown said...

Haha! if I was Tara I would say LOL, but I think LOL is dumb. I did really laugh out loud, though. I wonder where he got his money making schemeing abilities from? You or Kristi? What a great kid!